Creativity comes from our love of life , which we extend to every aspect of product design .
Responsibility is commitment. We always regard our customers' affairs as our own responsibility to abide.
Quality is the life of the brand and the life of the enterprise. Products with vitality is worth inheriting and is the driving force of our efforts.
Diversity of products gives customers a variety of choices, and also gives us more opportunities to enter more areas.
Whether it's ordinary quality management factory audit, or social responsibility audit; or large retail stores's direct factory audit, or third party audit... We can fullfill all kinds of customer's factory audit's requirements.
Environmental protection is not a slogan anymore,but a top priority related to human beings. By developing silicone products to reduce the usage of disposible items canprotect our earth; what's more, by providing comfortble and clean workshop to our staff that can keep them healthier.
Flexibility is reflected in all stages of cooperation： from product design, tooling, Sampling, packaging to shipping. We provide full support to customers.
We have more than 26 years experiences in OEM & ODM cooperation with worldwide customers. We have been working with more than 100 brand customers so far. More and more customers are joining us!
Guangdong Dragon is a specialized manufacturer of silicone rubber products since 1995 which is engaged in production, trade and export of silicone household products and baby products.
There are 20,000㎡ production base with over 80sets compression machines, 11 injection production lines, 11 CNC molding machines, 6 screen printing machines, 3 independent raw material mixing workshops， and 4 dust free packing lines. We are able to produce over 300,0000 items every month in both platinum and peroxide silicone with compression and injection molding.
Welcome to visit the factory at any time! It is our greatest honor to provide you with the best quality products and best service! Choose us, choose your most reliable supplier!
The raw material uses 100% food grade silica gel: food silica gel is an inorganic high molecular colloidal material made by polycondensation of silicic acid, the main component is mSiO2?nH2O. It has good chemical stability, and does not react with any acid or alkali except in the two very special cases of caustic alkali and hydrofluoric acid. It is often used in products with high safety requirements such as baby pacifiers and feeding bottles.
Non-toxic and tasteless: The ingredients are silicon dioxide and water, which are safe and stable.
It is easy to clean, resistant to oil and water, and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. It is easy to use and is a good helper for housewives.
Soft, non-slip, feel good, like baby's skin, warm and considerate.
Material selection, processing process, quality control: The material selection is strictly in accordance with the US FDA standard for food-grade silica gel, and can be produced in accordance with customer LFGB requirements.
1. Raw material preparation (also called rubber mixing, material preparation, etc.)
Including raw rubber mixing, color matching, weight calculation of raw materials, etc.
2. Vulcanization molding (also called hydraulic molding)
High-pressure vulcanization equipment is used to vulcanize at high temperature to make silicone raw materials into solid molding
3. Phifeng (also called processing, deburring, etc.)
The silicone sleeve product that comes out of the mold will have some useless burrs and pores, which need to be removed;
1. For the first time and after each use, wash it with hot water (diluted edible detergent) or put it in the dishwasher. Do not use abrasive detergents or foam for cleaning. Make sure that the silicone ice molds are thoroughly dried before each use and before storage; the silicone ice molds should be separated on flat baking trays during baking. Do not allow the mold to be dry-baked, otherwise the mold will be burned out and the service life will be reduced. In order to achieve the best baking effect for the baked products, lightly spray a small amount of non-stick baking pan oil on the surface of the silicone ice tray before baking.
2. Silicone products can only be used in ovens, ovens and microwave ovens, and must not be used directly on gas or electricity, or directly above the heating plate or below the grill. Do not use knives or other sharp tools on the silicone mold, and do not press, pull, or violently face each other;
3. Silicone ice tray (because of static electricity), it is easy to absorb dust. When it is not used for a long time, it is best to put it in a paper box and put it in a cool place; do not rinse with cold water immediately after the silicone mold is out of the oven to extend the use life.
The material is really good, the appearance is also very beautiful, the packaging is very rigorous, there is no damage, the goods are also very clean, a great shopping.
The silicone spatula is very easy to use, it is really friendly to non-stick pans, and it looks good and the quality is very good.
It is bought for babies to use, the material is really good, and it has no peculiar smell.
The design of his house is very good, the color is very beautiful, especially the tableware of his house has almost no taste.
The sense of use is very good, the appearance is high, and the desire to cook is great when you look at it. Haha, good kitchenware can definitely stimulate people’s desire to cook.
I like it very much, it looks good, and it is very easy to use. With this set of silicone kitchenware, I have a mood for cooking.
The quality is very good, all types are convenient to use, like one
Fine workmanship, good quality, no peculiar smell, no scratching, worthy of use!
Silicone ice trays make extracting ice easy, but over time they can pick up odors from the freezer, which can give ice an off-flavor. Here's a way to remove those odors from the tray. Bake the trays for an hour in a 350-degree oven. (Silicone can withstand temperatures of up to 500 degrees, so there is no risk of the trays melting.) To find out, we filled silicone ice trays with a paste of pureed onions, shallots, garlic, anchovies, and olive oil and refrigerated them overnight. When we emptied the trays and washed them the next morning, all still smelled strongly of the paste. We then baked them in a 350-degree oven for an hour. The trick worked beautifully, eliminating all odors.
1.Pour cool water on the bottom of the tray. 2.Flex the ends of the tray in opposite directions. 3.Push the bottom of the tray and release it. 4.Dump the ice into a bowl or cup.
Ice cube trays are great for freezing herbs, sauces, and wine for later use, but those of the silicone variety are perfect for making tasty chocolate snack bites. Fill the trays so each well is about half an inch full of delicious melted chocolate, and figure out your add-ins. Follow oven temperatures as listed on cake, muffin or biscuit mix. Silicone ice cube trays are safe to use at hot temperatures